The term ‘motor trade’ covers a vast range of activities. If you work in one of the following areas, why not read about how we can help you in more detail….
- Buying and selling vehicles
- Mechanical repairs and servicing
- Auto electricians
- Mobile motor traders, including mechanics and accessory fitters
- Vehicle recovery and delivery
- Bodyshops and crash repairs
- Smart repairs
- Tyre, exhaust and other accessory fitters
- Part time trader
Road Runner is committed to helping as many different types of motor trader as possible though. So even if you don’t fit the definition of some of the more common types of trader, we can probably still help you save money on your motor trade road risks, liability and premises insurance.
A more extensive list of the types of motor trader we can help is available here – but we are also ready to listen if you do something a little different. Just because something isn’t listed, it doesn’t necessarily mean we can’t help. Why not give us a call and ask.
In simple terms, we can probably help you with Motor Trade Insurance if…