If your circumstances change, or if you want to increase your level of cover, you need to Call Us. Examples of situations where you may need to make a change include:
- Adding or removing a driver. Please remember we will need current copies of the back and front of the photo-card driving licence for any new driver. You will be asked to log into the Government website (www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence ) and provide us with a system generated DVLA sharecheck code for each additional drivers. We will then check for driving entitlements and any endorsements. When providing this information you will be required to obtain the information from each driver, and their permission to provide the check DVLA share code to Road Runner.
- Change of address – home or business premises.
- Increase level of cover (e.g. Third Party only to Comprehensive).
- Adding an additional policy – Motor trade Liability or Premises can both be added at any time. You can also ask us about our Health & Safety assessment tool, Target 100 Express.
- Adding additional cover (e.g. accompanied demonstration use, vehicles in transit, vehicles at business premises or goods plant machinery stock and portable hand tools in your van).
- Request a Green Card.
- Request a replacement certificate, if you have lost the original.
You can make all these changes by phoning our UK based Customer Service team. Call them on:
03301 00 87 20
Increasing the level of your cover may not cost as much as you think and will provide greater levels of protection for your business.