Whatever type of business you operate, it is important that you understand health & safety legislation and the actions that you can take to mitigate risk in your business. Just keeping up with the raft of legislation and inevitable changes can be time consuming in itself.
And it’s not just about ‘box ticking’. Accidents can get in the way of what you do best – running your business and earning an income. By taking a proactive approach to managing health & safety risks, you can try to ensure you spend more of your time working for your customers.
How can we help?
Target 100 Express is a web-based health & safety management system available from Aston Scott Risk Management services, part of the Aston Scott Group. It provides you with:
- Safety policy: A simple tool to guide you through creating your own health & safety policy, as well as maintaining it.
- Risk assessments: A range of templates for general, manual handling, COSHH, fire, pregnant workers, young persons, Display Screen Equipment (DSE) and stress assessments.
- Accident reporting: Accident reporting and investigation tools allow you to produce statistics, and assist in identifying and eliminating the causes of accidents.
- Performance reporting: tools to monitor and analyse your health & safety performance.
- Legislative updates: Comprehensive background information and updates when new legislation is introduced or changed.
- Telephone helplines: covering both system and health & safety queries.
Prices start from just £250 + VAT per annum.
Want to know more?
Please call Aston Scott Risk Management services on: 01732 220220. Alternatively leave us a message via our Contact page.