Increasingly, drivers seem to be reliant on valeting and car cleaning businesses to do what everyone used to do themselves.

There has been an explosion in valeting businesses, from the mainstream operations through to the high-end operators specialising in performance and luxury vehicles. If you are involved in the valeting industry, you need to be sure you have the right cover, particularly if the customer leaves their vehicle in your care, custody, and control.


Have you considered:
  • The need to insure customers' vehicles, so you have the legal minimum cover required by law?
  • The additional risks, if you ever have a customers' vehicle overnight?
  • The possibility of an accident involving a member of the public where you are working?
  • The value of goods, plant, machinery, stock & portable hand tools kept in your premises or van?


Available Cover
  • Cover for vehicles in your care, custody & control for motor trade purposes – road risks insurance.
  • Liability insurance, to protect you against third party claims, spurious or not.

  • Insurance for your goods, plant, machinery, stock & portable hand tools kept at your premises or in your van. Cover can be arranged for items left overnight too.
  • Cover for your Premises, if you have them. This could include your liability cover and a range of additional insurances to protect you and your business.

  • Protecting your No Claims Bonus – By paying an additional premium the number of years no claims bonus you have earned will be maintained in the event of you making a claim on your policy where your insurers cannot recover their losses. Terms apply, see your policy booklet or summary of cover.

Why not see if we can offer a better quote than your current provider? There is no obligation, so why not give us a try?


Request a Callback


When do you want us to call?

By providing the above information you consent to Road Runner contacting you by any of the methods that you have provided details for. We will process this information in accordance with our privacy notice

Our Core Products

Road Risks Insurance


If you are involved in the motor trade and have your own vehicles, or drive customers' vehicles in the course of your business, you probably need Road Risks cover.

Liability Insurance


If you have employees or want to protect yourself against claims for customers or visitors to your premises, find out how our Liability cover could protect you and your business.

Premises Insurance


If you trade from premises, you probably have money tied up in your tools, equipment or stock of vehicles. Find out how our Premises cover could help you protect against loss or damage.

Cover not due yet?

Let us send you a free reminder