Your cover options

From panel beaters to tyre fitters, we understand the range of risks independent motor traders face. That’s because we’ve been looking after traders like you for years – making sure your business is protected by robust cover that’s shaped by decades of experience.

Core Products

Road Risks


Whether you take the wheel of your customers’ vehicles or drive your own as part of your day-to-day business, then Road Risks cover is for you. And that’s exactly what we offer.

Liability Insurance


If you’ve got people working for you, or if you have customers regularly visiting your site, you’ll need to think about Liability insurance. We’re here to help keep you covered.

Premises Insurance


If you work from a premises, it’s likely you’ll have spent a lot on your tools, equipment or vehicle stock – and the last thing you want is any loss or damage. That’s where we can keep you safe.

If you work as an independent motor trader, we’re with you – whether you’re full or part-time. Just talk to us to see how we can help you with your Road Risks, Liability or Premises cover – we could save you money.
Give us a call
03301 00 87 20
Make an enquiry
Send us a message