Coronavirus Awareness & Advice Tool for motor traders
With the spread of Coronavirus gathering pace in the UK and across the world, guidance from the Government and the NHS is changing on a daily basis.
Businesses and employees can struggle to keep up-to-date with this constantly changing picture and, as a result, our partner Champion Health has developed a free online support and advice tool. This tool has been developed alongside GPs, health professionals and informed by credible sources of Coronavirus guidance which have been referenced throughout.
The tool provides information to employees on subjects such as:
- How to boost your immune system
- The importance of good mental health
- Symptoms of Coronavirus
- What to do if you feel unwell
- Working from home guidance
For employers, the tool provides advice on protecting the health of your employees and mitigating the threat to business continuity:
- How to reduce risks in the workplace
- What to do if someone becomes unwell at work
- Absence and sick pay guidance
- Workplace guidance
To access all of the above, simply click here. This is a free Coronavirus awareness tool to help reduce the risks, worry and concerns for yourself and those around you.