How to pay

We offer a number of different payment options to help you pay for your motor trade insurance. They are available for New Customers and also when you Renew your insurance with us.

When you get a quote from us, we will send you a ‘Premium Payment Options’ document, which will set out the exact amount due to us and the premium finance options that may be available to you. It also contains our bank details if you wish to pay us by bank transfer (BACS).

In all cases, cover can start as soon as we have received the full or initial payment.

Payments can be made by debit card and we also accept payment by most credit cards.

 

Payment in full

How it works

You make a single payment to us for the full amount due. No further payments are due until renewal unless you make a change to your policy which results in an additional premium.

Payment methods 

You can pay us using a UK registered debit or credit card, by BACS transfer to our bank account or (if you are a Limited company only) a cheque.

At renewal

We will write to you with details of the total amount due . You must contact us to pay this, or your policy will lapse.

 

Direct Debit - 6 Instalments

How it works

The premium is split into 6 instalments. You pay us an initial deposit of 20% of the premium. You enter into a loan agreement with Premium Credit Ltd. This is used to finance the remaining 80% of the premium. The loan amount (but not any initial deposit paid to us) is subject to a charge of 5.9%. You repay the loan by five subsequent monthly direct debit payments to Premium Credit Ltd.

Payment methods 

You can pay the 1st instalment using a UK registered debit or credit card, or by BACS transfer to our bank account. The balance is paid direct to the premium finance company, who will provide you with details of the instalments and the dates they are due.

At renewal

We will write to you with details of the renewal premium. Your policy will not renew automatically, you must give us instructions to renew it or your policy will lapse.

 

Direct Debit - 10 Instalments

How it works

The premium is split into 10 instalments. You pay us an initial deposit of 20% of the premium. You enter into a loan agreement with Premium Credit Ltd. This is used to finance the remaining 80% of the premium. The loan amount (but not any initial deposit paid to us) is subject to a charge of 5.9%. You repay the loan by nine subsequent monthly direct debit payments to Premium Credit Ltd.

Payment methods 

Payment methods: You can pay the 1st instalment using a UK registered debit or credit card, or by BACS transfer to our bank account. The balance is paid direct to the premium finance company, who will provide you with details of the instalments and the dates they are due.

At renewal

We will write to you with details of the renewal premium. Your policy will not renew automatically, you must give us instructions to renew it or your policy will lapse.