Make a Claim
If you need to make a claim, please get in touch as soon as possible. Your policy will explain exactly how to do this – dedicated phone numbers will take you directly to the right team at your insurance company.
Even if the claim is not your fault, or you do not intend to make a claim under the policy, we do still need to know about it. If you have taken out our Motor Legal Insurance, you can also get assistance with recovering your uninsured losses from the responsible party.
AXA Claims line: 0370 900 1753
- Do not admit liability – even if you think you may be at fault.
- Take the names, addresses and phone numbers of all parties and any witnesses. Try and make a record of all passengers in the vehicles, even if they are not apparently injured.
- Ensure you have details of all vehicles involved in the accident, including make, model and registration number if possible.
- If possible, try and sketch details of the accident location and include any information you can about the direction of travel and speed of vehicles involved.
- If you have a smartphone, try and take some photos of the accident and any damage to the vehicles involved.
- Call your insurer as soon as possible.